Tomb Raider Definitive. PS4 Vs. Xbox One

Inception_Nolan

ChristianHenares
Unido
noviembre 14, 2010
Se confirma que en Playstation 4 irá a 1080p y 60fps mientras que en Xbox One irá a 1080p y 30fps

De otro foro dijo:
spa85 dijo:
Parece que la version de PS4 finalmente funciona a 1080p/60fps

Verified sources close to Rocket Chainsaw have detailed performance and rendering quality of both the Xbox One and PlayStation builds of Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. And for that we’re thankful. So here it is!

On average:
PlayStation 4 = 60 fps
Xbox One = 30 fps

Yes, the PlayStation 4 build is, on average, twice the framerate of the Xbox One build. Both builds are rendering at native 1080p resolution, and generally look the same in graphical effects (though some minor differences may apply). Performance is a different matter. Both feature unlocked framerates, meaning framerate fluctuates between higher and lower values. The Xbox One build can technically reach around 45 fps, though this performance is generally only achieved during the most empty, simplest environments. For most of your play, and during action scenes, the Xbox One build will sit on around 30 fps. On the other hand, the PlayStation 4 build will attempt to hit 60 fps as often as possible, and does a pretty good job of doing so, but does have slight dips under 60 fps during certain scenarios.

So there it is. Both 1080p. PlayStation 4 = ~60fps average. Xbox One = ~30fps average. Take with a grain of salt if you’d like, but we’ve confirmed it on our end, and confirmation for the rest of the world is only a week away.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=756518&page=8

Edito: Lo confirma el propio productor del juego por twitch.tv minuto 50:35 y lo reconfirma en el minuto 59

Q Uh frames per second?

A So looking here this is the PS4 version and its 60 fps and again thats 1080p so thats awesome for us to be able to ship this.

Q I would have said thats 60… So were just talking about the PS4 version.

A Right that’s what were looking at today.
http://www.twitch.tv/gamesradar/b/497373767

Inception_Nolan

ChristianHenares
Unido
noviembre 14, 2010
Yo me lo he pasado en Xbox 360 porque me lo prestaron, su peor versión (me enteré después), quería comprarmelo pero es que no tenía dinero.

Cuando se anunció esta edición me encantó la idea. Lo pillaré para Playstation 4 cuando pueda, dentro de un año quizás, y por otra parte me habré olvidado del videojuego en gran parte.

Este videojuego si tengo claro que quiero tener su platino, porque me parece un juegazo en todos los sentidos.

Superior