Entradas para el E3 del 2010

Unido
abril 24, 2008
Muy buenas.

Tengo una duda.

Puede que este verano vaya a Los Angeles (bueno puede no, esta confirmado), pero quería saber si podría conseguir entradas para E3 (ya que voy en esas fechas) o si esta limitado a gente especializada en el sector, como prensa y tal. Vamos queria saber si hay entradas para el publico en general, y como se podrian conseguir.

Gracias

Unido
marzo 1, 2008
te pego esto sacado de la web del E3 2010

Welcome to E3 Expo 2010 Attendee Online Registration. This registration process may take several minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an email containing your registration number and instructions for submitting your industry credentials, which is the final step of the registration process.

Already completed this online form? Check the status of your registration here:

Please read the following information carefully before proceeding to the online registration form.

# E3 Expo 2010 is a trade-only event and is NOT open to the general public.
All attendees must be 17 years of age or older. No one under age 17 will
be admitted, including infants.

# The Management of E3 Expo 2010 reserves the right to deny any applicant a badge.
# All registered attendees must show valid government-issued photo identification
in order to pick up their badge and/or badge holder. Attendees will be permitted
to pick up only their own individual badge.
# All registration fees are non-refundable and registrations non-transferable.

I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions and confirm that I am over the age of 17 and a qualified member of the interactive entertainment industry.
me parece que no vas a poder...yo tambien he querido siempre ir...:(

Superior