De como Microsoft rechazó Heavy Rain o como Heavy Rain podría haber sido Heavy Cat

overlord_45

Smile Little Darling
Colaborador
Unido
septiembre 26, 2010
'Heavy Rain' was turned down by Microsoft over child kidnapping story

Heavy Rain was turned down by Microsoft due to its child kidnapping story, it has been revealed.

Speaking at this year's BAFTA annual games lecture, Quantic Dream's head of development David Cage said the publisher was "scared" of the controversy it could cause.

"We were pitching Heavy Rain to different publishers, including Sony, and we went to Microsoft," he told attendees including Digital Spy. "We had a very long talk and they loved Fahrenheit, and they really wanted to do something with us.

"They got scared by the fact that Heavy Rain was about kids being kidnapped, and they said, 'This is an issue, we want to change it'. Well, we could have kidnapped cats, it would be a different experience!

"For me, that was a very interesting signal. It was like, you know what, I don't think we can work together, because you don't understand what I'm to achieve here

si hubieran sido listos, la joya de Heavy Rain sería de Microsoft y no de Sony

but

fuente

SaiSaEr

Saisaer
Unido
marzo 26, 2012
Por si alguien no sabe inglés: Heavy Rain no llegó a salir en plataformas de Microsoft porque la compañía quiso cambiar el hecho de que se tratase el secuestro de niños y QD no quiso pasar por el aro.

NEED

Baneado.
solidusRX90
Unido
octubre 3, 2006
la culpa es de david cage por no meter marines y tiroteos contra robots o aliens.

A quien se le ocurre poner a Ethan sin una armadura mas grande que su propio cuerpo ? Y scott shelby esta gordo no cachas como marcus fenix.

lennon90

albertpujol
Unido
septiembre 3, 2012
La verdad es que cuando jugué a Heavy Rain ya me pareció un atrevimiento lo de poner ese tema en un juego. Pero creó que eso le otorga más madurez y valor.

Mal por Microsoft. Bien por los que tenemos PS3 xD

Superior