ayuda con trofeo superstars v8 challenguer

Unido
marzo 2, 2010
buenas pues mira quiero saber a ver si alguien me puede ayudar estoy con el juego este y me falta un trofeo que no tengo ni idea de como se hace ,el trofeo es el de mecanico vago que me tiene loco no se que hacer xdd
sl2 y gracias

mr_jackkas

mr_jackkas
Unido
enero 8, 2009
no te preocupes que ya lo sacaremos, yo estoy igual XD
--- [ Añadido ] -----
Lazy Mechanic
Complete at least a lap using every in-game preset.

For this trophy you need to set your car up using the presets and simply race one full lap. This trophy cannot be done on Time Attack mode so the only modes you can do it on are Championship and Race Weekend.

To set up a preset first start off at the pit before a race. This can be done on any of the sessions from ‘Free Practice’ to ‘Race 2’. Scroll down to ‘Car Settings’ and click on ‘Presets’. There you will have a choice of 7 settings to adjust your car to. They are:

- Qualifying Setting
- Race Setting
- High Speed Setting
- Reactive System Setting
- Fast Turning Setting
- Long Curves Setting
- Acceleration Setting

Select one of those and then take your car out to the track. Once you’ve done the lap you can return to the pit and repeat using another one until you have completed a lap for all of them. After you return to the pit the trophy will pop.

esta es la pagina:
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/superstars-v8-next-challenge/46055-superstars-v8-next-challenge-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

Lo que yo entiendo es que, creas un campeonato o un fin de semana y en la clasificion haces esto:
1º das una vuelta normal al circuito
2º entras a boxes y en configuracion de vehiculo vas a ajustes predeterminados.
3º en total hay 7 asi pones el primer ajuste das una vuelta y vuelves a entrar, luego cambias al segundo ajuste y asi

creo que es asi como se hace.

saludos.

Última edición:
Unido
marzo 2, 2010
vale ya esta platino conseguido muy facilito por si alguien quiere tirarle en un par de dias lo tiene sl2
gracias jac
jackkas

Superior