Ayuda con compra ebay

Unido
septiembre 6, 2007
Hola a todos compañeros, el problema es que el otro día compré una camiseta para hacer un regalo (la camiseta de Raul en el Madrid) e hice el pago de la misma mediante Paypal. Ayer me ponía que el producto ya ha sido enviado, pero hoy me ha desaparecido la compra del resumen de compras y me ha llegado este mensaje de Ebay:

We're writing to let you know that we removed the listing for the following item that you bid on or won:

270622383391 - RAUL #7 Real Madrid Home New Jersey'10-11size S,M,L, XL

Most items listed on eBay are legitimate, and there are many things we do to protect our members from buying items that aren't. One thing we do is remove items reported to us as allegedly infringing through the eBay VeRO program.

In this case, we removed the listing because the copyright or trademark owner of this product reported that they believe the item may not be authentic.

What to do next:
If you won the item and haven't paid for it yet, don't pay for it.

If the seller offers you the item outside of eBay, we strongly encourage you *not* to accept the offer. These types of transactions are extremely risky and are not covered by eBay buyer protection programs.

If you've already paid for the item through eBay and want to get your money back:
-- You can open a case in our Resolution Center. You have to wait 7 days from the day you made your payment before you can open a case.
-- To access the Resolution Center, go to:
http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com
-- Under "I bought an item," select "I haven't received it yet."
-- We'll walk you through the process for getting a refund. Because we removed the listing, you won't be able to look up the seller's contact information.

If you paid but didn't go through eBay, here are some things you can do:
-- If you paid using Western Union (800-325-6000) or MoneyGram (800-926-9400), contact the company directly.
-- If you paid by check, contact your bank to stop payment.
-- If you paid by credit card, contact your credit card company to dispute the payment.

We want to make sure you get your money back safely and quickly.

Learn more about how we're working to prevent the sale of counterfeit items:
http://pages.ebay.com/againstcounterfeits/

Thanks,

eBay

La cosa es que mo se mucho inglés, alguien me puede decir lo que pone? Yo he entendido que harán que se me devuelva el dinero por ser un producto falso o algo así no?
Alguien se ha encontrado alguna vez en la misma situación?
Qué debería hacer?

Gracias

Dorron

DorronLord !!!
Colaborador
Unido
octubre 18, 2007
Dicen que han retirado el articulo por ser supuestamente falso.

Dicen que sigas los siguientes pasos:

Has ganado la subasta? has pagado ya el articulo?

Si has ganado el articulo pero no lo has pagado, no lo pagues.

Si lo has pagado, debes abrir una incidencia en http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com, bajo la seccion "I bought an item," select "I haven't received it yet." y seguir sus indicaciones.

Suerte y espero que se solucione.

Unido
septiembre 6, 2007
Muchas gracias Dorron, iré a esa página a ver si me entero de las indicaciones y me devuelven el dinero, supongo que si que me lo devolverán no? Porque en teoría Paypal es seguro no?

Dorron

DorronLord !!!
Colaborador
Unido
octubre 18, 2007
Supongo que tendras que realizar algo de papeleo o algun cuestionario, pero en principio Paypal tiene seguro creo que hasta 1000€ si no me equivoco.

No creo que tengas problemas en recuperar tu dinero.

Unido
septiembre 6, 2007
Gracias de nuevo, mañana miraré de hacer la reclamación, en cuanto sepa algo lo comentaré, para que si a alguien más le pasa algún día sepa que poder hacer.

Gracias Dorron eres un crack

Superior